Here Is Our Favorite To Win the Royal Rumble:
1. Finn Balor – I believe the Balor Club leader is the favorite going into the Royal Rumble match to win it all if he isn’t facing Brock Lesnar at the Royal Rumble. I believe that if Balor is in the Royal Rumble match, he could go on to main event at Wrestlemania to win the WWE Championship from Brock Lesnar. The Rumble could be the best way to get Balor back into a title shot.
2. Shinsuke Nakamura- Nakamura winning the Royal Rumble could push start his career as he would go to Wrestlemania to face AJ Styles. People will die to see him face AJ in what would be show-stealing match.
3. Roman Reigns – The former Royal Rumble Winner is again, a favorite to win this year Royal Rumble to go on to face Brock Lesnar or whoever the Universal Champion comes Wrestlemania. The fans might boo him again if he wins but WWE is still very high on having him as the Universal Champion.
4. Samoa Joe – Samoa Joe is starting to come into his own as a WWE Star lately and winning the Rumble would no doubt boost his stardom.
5. John Cena – Even though John Cena might be a part timer, he could come back and take part in this year Royal Rumble where if he does win, he might likely will go on to win the WWE Championship for a record setting 17 Times or be in an amazing Wrestlemania’s championship match.
Outside Choices: The Miz, Braun Strowman, Seth Rollins, Randy Orton, Kevin Owens, Sami Zayn, Ceasro, and Rusev.