Now that Dez Bryant has been cut, here are the teams that could sign him.
1. New York Giants – Dez has stated that he would like to see the Cowboys twice a year so that means to see them twice a year, he would have to stay in the NFC East. The New York Giants is a team that could be in play to sign Bryant. The price for signing Bryant would be the big question.
2. Washington Redskins – Speaking of signing with a team in the NFC East, the Washington Redskins are also a team that could be in play. Signing Dez would mean that they have will a true number one receiver.
3. Carolina Panthers – Carolina could be another team that signs Dez. With only $7.5 million to spend in cap, the tricky part would be convincing him to sign for that low.
4. Houston Texans – Other than going to another NFC East team, Dez could want to stay in Texas. That’s where the Houston Texans come in. Dez could help out up and comer Quarterback, Deshaun Watson, out a ton in the passing game. He would end up being a number two option beside DeAndre Hopkins, but he will be in a good spot to make the playoffs.
5. San Francisco 49ers – With more than enough money in salary cap, the 49ers need a receiver and that Dez could be that WR. Dez would help the 49ers’ offense out a lot and help push them towards making the playoffs.